Wegman, Hessler & Vanderburg
6055 Rockside Woods Boulevard, Suite 200
Cleveland, Ohio 44131
T: (216) 642-3342
F: (216) 520-0145
Mr. Quallich is an accomplished litigator with 15 years of professional experience in successfully handling complex litigation matters in State and Federal court systems. He has tried numerous cases and handled litigation matters involving a diverse range of issues, including commercial litigation, product liability, environmental litigation, intellectual property, medical negligence, catastrophic personal injury, as well as all forms of business disputes. He has considerable appellate practice experience as well.
Among his other current professional responsibilities, Mr. Quallich serves as part of a National Counsel team representing a leading international manufacturing corporation throughout the United States and Canada. He advises businesses in effectively interfacing with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission regarding regulatory and statutory compliance, Recalls and Corrective Actions. He counsels manufacturers and retailers on risk management, and litigation avoidance strategies. He has extensive experience in the successful coordination and management of litigation, having litigated claims/lawsuits in approximately 40 states.
Mr. Quallich counsels businesses regarding employment matters, including employee management, practices and procedures. He has successfully represented employers before numerous administrative agencies and courts as related to all forms of employment-related disputes.
Mr. Quallich has substantial experience in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution. He practices as a private mediator and arbitrator for businesses, individuals, non-profits, and various governmental entities. He serves as an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau and the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas. He has successfully completed extensive curriculum and training in the field of mediation and alternative dispute resolution (over 100 hours) and has undergone Professional Mediation training, including curriculum provided by the Ohio Supreme Court. He has advanced training as to the resolution of employment related disputes. He serves as a mediator for the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, where he regularly mediates workplace disputes involving alleged discrimination, harassment, and wrongful discharge.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1999
- B.S., University of Cincinnati, 1994
- State of Ohio, 1999
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2002
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2002
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Association for Conflict Resolution (Practitioner)
- Ohio Mediation Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Alternative Dispute Resolution Section)
- Trial Attorneys of America (membership limited to exemplary product liability trial counsel from across the United States)
- Order of Barristers (National Honorary Organization, Inductee for Oral Advocacy and Legal Writing)
- Preeminent A-V Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell for both Litigation and Product Liability (highest possible legal rating)