Wegman, Hessler & Vanderburg
6055 Rockside Woods Boulevard, Suite 200
Cleveland, Ohio 44131
T: (216) 642-3342
F: (216) 520-0145
Mr. Quallich is an accomplished litigator with nearly 15 years of professional experience in successfully handling complex litigation matters in State and Federal court systems. He has tried numerous cases and handled litigation matters involving a diverse range of issues, including commercial litigation, product liability, environmental litigation, intellectual property, medical negligence, catastrophic personal injury, as well as all forms of business disputes. He has considerable appellate practice experience throughout the State of Ohio.
Among his other current professional responsibilities, Mr. Quallich serves as part of a National Counsel team representing a leading international manufacturing corporation throughout the United States and Canada. He advises businesses in effectively interfacing with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission regarding regulatory and statutory compliance, Product Recalls and Corrective Action Programs. He counsels manufacturers and retailers on product safety issues, risk management, and litigation avoidance strategies. He has extensive experience in the successful coordination and management of litigation, having litigated claims/lawsuits in approximately 40 states.
Mr. Quallich counsels businesses regarding employment matters, including employee management, practices and procedures. He has successfully represented employers before numerous administrative agencies and courts as related to all forms of employment-related disputes.
Mr. Quallich has substantial experience in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution. He is a trained and Certified Arbitrator for the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc. He also serves as an Arbitrator for the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas. Mr. Quallich serves as a mediator and facilitator of consumer-business disputes for the Better Business Bureau and also serves as a mediator for the Cleveland Mediation Center. He has successfully completed Professional Mediation Training provided by the Ohio Supreme Court and fully satisfies the requirements to serve as a domestic relations/family mediator for Ohio courts.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1999
- B.S., University of Cincinnati, 1994
- State of Ohio, 1999
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2002
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2002
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Association for Conflict Resolution (Practitioner)
- Ohio Mediation Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Alternative Dispute Resolution Section)
- Trial Attorneys of America (membership limited to exemplary product liability trial counsel from across the United States)
- Order of Barristers (National Honorary Organization, Inductee for Oral Advocacy and Legal Writing)
- Preeminent A-V Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell for both Litigation and Product Liability (highest possible legal rating)