Wegman, Hessler & Vanderburg
6055 Rockside Woods Boulevard, Suite 200
Cleveland, Ohio 44131
T: (216) 642-3342
Mr. Pryatel represents numerous privately-held companies, their owners and individuals in commercial transactions, including the negotiation and purchase and sale of businesses, divisions and product lines. He routinely counsels clients in selecting and establishing new legal entities including C-Corps, S-Corps, Partnerships and LLCs.
Mr. Pryatel has regularly represented multi-national public and private companies in complex commercial transactions including distribution and supply agreements, joint ventures and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Established a new operating entity in Russia working with banks and regulatory authorities;
- Established a wholly-owned subsidiary in Mexico for a publically held company; and
- Negotiated and drafted an acquisition agreement for a privately held company related to its French, Polish and Belgium distributorships.
Mr. Pryatel counsels clients on day-to-day business issues, including matters related to financing, contract negotiations, executive compensation, and corporate succession planning. He also advises and assists in real estate transactions including purchases, sales, leases, financing, construction, subdivision, zoning and environmental matters.
In matters regarding employment, Mr. Pryatel negotiates and drafts employment, deferred compensation, separation, non-compete, restrictive covenant, trade secret and confidentiality agreements.
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1985
- B.S., Xavier University, Magna Cum Laude, 1982
- State of Ohio, 1986
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1989
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2002
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association