Brian C. Polis
Brian Polis is a registered attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office who assists clients in securing and protecting domestic and foreign intellectual property rights, specializing in patents and trademarks. Brian has experience in preparing and prosecuting patents and trademarks, as well as advising clients regarding validity, infringement, and freedom-to-operate.
Brian has a graduate degree in physics and has assisted clients in a range of technical fields, including mechanical and electrical systems, power equipment devices, wireless communications, medical devices, medical imaging, computer software and hardware, artificial intelligence and machine learning, automotive technology, online banking, nanotechnology, materials science, aerospace technology.
- Ohio, 2009
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2009, Magna Cum Laude, Valedictorian
- M.S., Physics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 2001, Magna Cum Laude
- B.S., Physics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 1998, Magna Cum Laude