George L. White, IV
George provides transactional and commercial representation to a diverse range of corporate clients including businesses engaged in manufacturing, retail and construction. George has over 13 years of extensive experience representing business clients in mergers and acquisitions, complex financing transactions, and commercial real estate matters.
George’s practice and experience spans a variety of business, commercial and real estate matters including:
- Counseling privately-held companies on a wide range of business and legal issues, including business formation, corporate structuring and restructuring, financing, secured transactions and creditors’ rights
- Negotiating and preparing operating agreements, purchase and sale agreements, loan documentation, employment agreements, and restrictive covenant and confidentially agreements
- Prosecuting mechanics’ lien claims and bond claims on behalf of subcontractors and material suppliers in the construction industry
Prior to joining Wegman Hessler, George represented several regional and national banking institutions in connection with commercial loan transactions and business financing.
Privacy & Cybersecurity
- State of Ohio, 1996
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2003
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- J.D., University of Idaho-College of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 1995
- B.A., Southern Oregon State College, Cum Laude, 1988