Michelle M. Fabry
Michelle Fabry is an associate attorney at Wegman Hessler and practices intellectual property law, with a focus on patent preparation and prosecution, patentability searching and analysis, and trademark procurement. Michelle has prepared and prosecuted patents in a variety of technical areas, including organic and polymer chemistry, water treatment and petroleum processing additives, cathodic sputtering equipment, semiconductor materials, and electro-chemical and mechanical systems. She has also rendered opinions concerning patentability and infringement issues.
Prior to joining Wegman Hessler, Michelle worked at a boutique law firm in Akron where she focused on both domestic and international patent prosecution matters. She has worked with legal counsel to provide legal research in support of infringement and litigation matters, in addition to examining patents and conducting prior art searches.
- State of Ohio, 2017
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2011
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Patent Prosecution
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association; Women in IP Committee Lean in Coordinator
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Chemical Society
- J.D., The University of Akron School Of Law, 2016, cum laude
- B.A. Miami University (OH), Biochemistry