Sachin V. Java
The focus of Sachin Java’s practice involves business and corporate law. From the corporate perspective, Sachin has experience in transactional matters including commercial contracts, commercial finance, corporate formation, governance and compliance, commercial real estate, mergers and acquisitions and divestitures.
Prior to joining the legal profession, Sachin served in several clinical research and healthcare administration operational roles at the Cleveland Clinic, and as an engineer for DePuy Orthopaedics, a Johnson and Johnson Company, which gave him experience in financial negotiation, accounting, project management, grant writing, business plan creation, engineering, clinical research, and medical innovation. Sachin utilizes his prior operational experience to assist clients in achieving success.
- State of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- American Bar Association 2019-2020 TIPS Now! Fellow
- American Bar Association (Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section; Committee on Diversity and Inclusion Standing Committee; Outreach to Young Lawyers Committee)
- Asian American Bar Association of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Ethics and Professionalism Committee)
- Garret Morgan Professionals Group, Great Lakes Science Center
- The Laurie B. Zelman Outstanding Student Leadership Award
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2015
- M. Eng. & Mgmt., Case Western Reserve University, 2007
- B.S., Case Western Reserve University , 2006