Simon P. Demian
Simon Demian works with domestic and foreign business clients in complex transactions involving the purchase and sale of existing businesses as well as the formation of new entities. Simon assists clients in the negotiation of commercial contracts including those involving sales and purchases of goods, licensing agreements, real estate sales, and leasing transactions.
While with Wegman Hessler, Simon has facilitated:
- Foreign asset transfers for a global manufacturer involving subsidiaries in Canada, Germany, Luxembourg, Australia and China
- Lease negotiations for industrial warehousing and national retail companies
- The formation of joint ventures between U.S. and foreign companies
- Credit agreements for commercial borrowers
- The resolution of creditor/debtor disputes in the United States Bankruptcy Courts
The depth of Simon’s experience has proven to be a valuable asset not only to clients’ current businesses, but in the development of new ventures across the country and world-wide.
- State of Ohio, 1992
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1993
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1992
- B.A., Franklin & Marshall College, 1988