Post Decree Contempt Action

When a party does not comply with the terms of a divorce settlement or judicial decree, the other party has the ability to proceed back to court to enforce such previous orders. If successful in proceeding with such contempt action, the prevailing party may be awarded attorney fees payable by the non-complying party.