Arthur H. Lundberg
For over 20 years, Arthur Lundberg has provided thoughtful counsel to wide range of clients including privately-held, small business, and middle-market companies. He offers advice on corporate governance and ownership issues, acquisitions and divestitures, capital structuring needs, joint venture and other equity investments, and other complex corporate matters. He provides creative solutions to sophisticated mergers and acquisitions (M&A), transactions, and other commercial arrangements. Art has served clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail and automotive.
Art’s representative matters include:
- Acquiring competitor of client from state receivership proceeding where assets were fully secured by senior lender.
- Advising professional services firms through separation of business partnership
- Restructuring membership, partnership or other equity and debt interests to support new investments
- Assisting minority owners in ensuring majority owners adhere to fiduciary obligations
- Guiding businesses through equity restructuring process
- Negotiating commercial agreements with key customers, suppliers or other strategic partners
- Counseling on joint ventures or other mergers and acquisitions
Memberships / Honors / Awards
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Board of Director Citizens Leadership Academy
- J.D., Case Western School of Law, 1994
- B.S., Boston College, 1988 (Accounting)